Magnesium is the second most prevalent electrolyte in the human body. Deficiencies of this essential dietary mineral are common, especially in developed countries where deficiencies can contribute to high blood pressure, impaired glucose tolerance (linked to Diabetes) and excessive neural excitation linked to circuit dysfunction seen in many neurological diseases.
Features and Benefits of Magnesium
DY Nutrition magnesium comes in the form of Magnesium Citrate. Peer-reviewed evidence states that this is a better choice for supplementation due to its favourable absorption, resulting in less digestive side-effects such as bloating, or diarrhoea associated with other, cheaper forms of magnesium.
Magnesium supplementation is an effective way of achieving and maintaining normal levels of magnesium in the body, which is associated with a whole raft of benefits, including:
- Protective effect against depression and ADHD
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Maintenance of normal muscles, bones and teeth
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness
- Normal function of the nervous system
- Normal function of the immune system
- Effective metabolism of protein and glycogen (stored glucose)
- Normal red blood cell formation for oxygen and energy delivery
Each DY Nutrition Organic Magnesium tablet delivers 125mg of readily absorbed Magnesium citrate. Our recommended serving of 3 tablets per day provides 375mg Magnesium delivering 100% of the daily recommendation.
Directions of use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 3 times daily, with plenty of water. For maximum benefit, consume daily as per directions.